Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Meeting Cassie....

We met Cassie for the first time last night and it was amazing! We were both a little nervous and said a prayer before leaving the house. I was so scared Cassie would think I was ugly, fat, too short (there's not much I can do about that one) and everything else. Ron asked if me I thought I would recognize her and I told him I sure hope so and if not, she's pregnant so that is a give away. So pregnancy is not a give away because we couldn't even tell she was pregnant. Cassie is gorgeous! Yes, Cassie, you are gorgeous and not just cute:) We were not quite sure how the evening would go or what we would talk about, but I soon remembered how comfortable I felt talking to her. It was fun hearing her talk about Karsen kicking like crazy and she showed us pictures of the ultrasound and she brought us the video of the ultrasound, which we watched as soon as we got home. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father brought us together (through the help of Marianne:)) Every time I talk with Cassie, I am filled with more gratitude, admiration, and love for her. We decided to keep his first name Karsen and then he will have a wicked cool Japanese middle name that we are still not sure of. It was such an amazing night! We loved it! I laugh now that we were so nervous because we ended up talking to Cassie for 3 hours. It is amazing how much your life can change in a single week and I am loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment