Sunday, June 13, 2010

Park City with my Mom....

On Friday, my mom and I went down to Park City to go shopping. We had some really good talks on the way there and back. I played the Michael Mclean song for her and we both bawled. I love talking with my Mom about anything. I think my mom and I are professional shoppers! We became really good shoppers when I was younger and would travel a lot for soccer and we some how found a shopping outlet or mall wherever we went! I think I did pretty good in that I did not buy any baby clothes. I admit, it was a little difficult, but everyone keeps telling me to not buy clothes because I will get so many at the showers. My Mom bought some baby stuff though that is really cute and I am so excited!I loved spending the day with my Mom and I love her so much and the closer it gets to me being a mom, the more grateful I am for my mom. I love that I am so much like my mom. Many people say we even walk the same and our mannerisms are the same. I love her so much and now she is the greatest (and most energetic) grandma I know. I love that she always had time for us and has always been our biggest fan in everything we did. I love that she is crazy like a little kid and always running and playing with the grandkids. I love that she taught me how to work and was always a great example of a hardworker. Anyway, there are many things I love about my mom. Thanks Mom for a fun shopping trip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment