Monday, June 28, 2010

Pedicures..

I have not been real good at keeping up to date on things. Last wednesday, my mom, Cassie, and I went and got pedicures. It was nice to just talk and relax. It was also really nice for my Mom to meet Cassie. She was really excited and a little nervous. When Cassie came up she gave my mom a hug and my mom just started bawling. I told her it was okay, because I am the one that usually is bawling. I think open adopting is really new for a lot of people and so they don't know what to expect or what to say. It really is amazing how well Cassie and I get along and how we can talk about anything. I think my mom felt the same way I felt when I first met Cassie and that is just overwhelming love for her. My mom actually was able to meet Cassie's mom as well and my mom just loved talking to her. This is the kind of people Cassie and her mom are. When we were at dinner last week, I asked Cassie's mom what is good hair product for curling your hair (fyi- she does hair) and she told me she liked Onesta. Well, she was by where we were getting our pedicures and bought if for me and brought the Onesta to me. Seriously, so kind! Anyway, I am so glad that my mom was able to meet Cassie and her mom and feel how much love we have for both of them and see how amazing Karsen's mom is. Now, my mom always texts me or calls me and asks how Cassie is doing. How did she do in school, her job, her pregnancy, etc. It was a fun day and my toes are really cute also!!

No comments:

Post a Comment