Sunday, June 6, 2010

Good News Minutes....

Today really was amazing. I was not expecting to feel some of the feelings I did. In sacrament, I was just bawling the whole time, because it really hit me that we will be blessed with a baby boy soon. I was just thinking about how grateful I am for everything and how our Heavenly Father truly knows what is best for all of us. In Relief Society, we always have "Good News Minutes" which is when the women share any good news that they have had that week. Well, I was so excited to share my good news, but I started crying so hard that I could barely get the words out that we were going to be adopting a baby boy in a couple of months. The crying hit me pretty quick so I was kind of embarrassed that I couldn't even talk. Something just hits you when you actually are saying it out loud to people that makes you realize it is really happening. We have a very close ward and so I was glad that other women were crying for me as well and that I wasn't the only bawl baby. I love my ward and they are very supportive. It was so cute, because some of my young women found me after church and were also giving me hugs and were so excited for us. Some of them were already asking me if they could babysit. I will have to tell them that I will probably be pretty selfish for a while and not want to leave Karsen, but later on, I am set for life:) We have truly been so blessed and I can't thank my Heavenly Father and Cassie enough.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you and Ron! You'll be amazing parents to Karsen. Can't wait to meet him!!!

    ReplyDelete