Monday, June 28, 2010

Sleepover with the girls...

So Saturday was a lot of fun! Kaiya, Kelsey, and Kolby came up and slept over. They are so much fun! We came up to my house and filled up water balloons. Which they tried to hit me with, but they totally missed! ( especially Kolby! She didn't even get close. haha she is 3 years old) Kels did get Ron wet though when he feeding Keiko:) Then we went and saw Toy Story 3 in 3D. It was pretty funny because Kolby was in my lap and as soon as she put her 3D glasses on it looked like something was popping out of the screen and she jumped. Later, we painted and then went down the street so we could see the fireworks for Founders Day. It was alot of fun and I am excited for when they can play with Karsen. Kelsey loved playing with Keiko and feeding her lots of treats!
I wish there wasn't a shadow on Kolby's face, but this is her after church in her cute tutu and her hat that she didn't want to take off.

We blew up an air mattress for the girls to sleep on. It really was huge and this is where Kolby ended up in the morning. GO USC!!!!!



Ready to head out to see the fireworks! They had to borrow my jackets! GO USC again!


Such a mess, but a lot of fun painting and ice cream! Oh yeah, and watching "The Suite Life on Deck". I think we watched about 3 episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment