Thursday, June 3, 2010

Smoothie Nights....


Well, it is actually not summer yet in terms of the warm weather, but I love summer nights when kids are out of school. This sounds pretty silly, but I love that our neighbor kids can stay out late and come have smoothies with us. I think we came up with a new tradition of smoothie nights. We are still trying to come up with some better concoctions, but our creations so far have been pretty good. At least the kids love them. Brooke fell as soon as we got to our house and she was crying and so I picked her up and was asking her if she wanted to go back home and in her sobs she cried, "No, I want to make my smoothie!" So we turned on Dora and made the smoothies and she was good as new. She really wanted to push our new baby stroller over to her house and so I helped her and then on the way home, I was just hoping nobody saw me pushing an empty baby stroller down the street. No, I am not baby hungry at all:) Anyway, I love our smoothie nights and am so excited when we can actually drink our smoothies outside in warm weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment