Monday, June 28, 2010

cute baby shower invitation..

My mother-in-law made the cutest announcements for the baby shower! Karsen's room is going to be green and brown and have the jungle theme. The picture I took of the announcement does not give it justice, but it is so cute and I love the poem about adoption. Our nephew Lincoln is helping his grandma with the baby shower and they were at the store looking for jungle stuff and he said, "Grandma, remember what we came here for!" Then when they were at our house the other day, he said, "Darcee, we got you a present" and he began to tell me what the present was. His mom put her finger over her mouth to tell Lincoln that it was a surprise and not to tell me, but Lincoln interpreted it wrong and whispered to me, "Darcee, we got you a present" and continued to tell me what it was. It was pretty funny!

1 comment: