Thursday, September 30, 2010

Something to laugh about....

I don't mean to complain, but this week has not been the greatest week. I have been having a difficult time with feeling like we will never have children. Although, I know that isn't true, I have my moments. Then I found out that I will not be able to run the 1/2 marathon next weekend because I fractured my foot and have to wear this beautiful boot! Terrific! Okay, my complaing is done! Anyway, on weeks when things just don't seem to go right, I always have to rely on funny things that make me laugh to get me thru the week. So here are a few.... #1 My little neighbor girl had her tonsils taken out today, so I was trying to walk over there in my boot with some dippin dots, balloons, movies, and some brownies. Walking up their grass in a boot is harder than I expected and I slipped and everything went flying... I started laughing so hard and wished Ron was there to laugh with me:)

#2 thing that makes me laugh, but is also kinda sad...... Sachi always tries to follow me and when I have to leave her in the kitchen, she always tries to get out and gets her head stuck in the gate.

#3 thing that made me laugh a lot is this video. Sachi always chases her tail and this time she ended up doing a somersault trying to bite it!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about your foot, Darcee. But I like the clip of Sachi getting her tail. :)

    ReplyDelete