Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Cold Season....


So our cold season started a little early this year! This past week I have been so sick. I was bummed because I had to miss our niece's birthday party as well as a family BBQ. Not a good week to get sick! Anyway, I just have to say that I have the sweetest husband! At the first of the week, I had sore throat and Ron was leaving early in the morning and I asked him where he was going, and he told me he was going to get me some Chloriseptic and some cough drops. Later on in the week as I was still sick, he came home with Dayquil and dinner. Another day, he picked up some ice cream for me, so I could give to one of my primary girls for her birthday. My purpose of this post is not to complain about how sore my throat was or how raw my nose is from blowing it:) but to say that I have the most amazing husband! He truly is the greatest and I love him so much! I am grateful for all of the simple things he does for me every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment