Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Getting to know us...

Our profile on itsaboutlove.com is offline right now, so I thought I would post our info on our blog. Our adoption letter is already on our blog on an earlier post under.........adoption letter. Or you can go to our website: http://web.me.com/rjs46/Meet_Ron_and_Darcee/Welcome.html
Here is the getting to know us part of our profile. Just so you know, I didn't make up these question:)

1. A book I highly recommend is:
Ron- The Alchemist, Harry Potter, Artemis Fowl
Darcee- Book of Mormon, Twilight Series (I mean Saga)

2. The music I listen to most is:
Ron- Sports radio
Darcee- anything acoustic

3. My favorite band is:
Ron- I don't really have a favorite, Dave Mathews Band, Fray,
Darcee- Jack Johnson, Joshua Radin, Colbie Caillet, Taylor Swift

4. A movie I watch over and over again is:
Ron- The Bourne Trilogy
Darcee- Count of Monte Cristo, Pride & Prejudice

5. A t.v. show I watch regularly is:
Ron- Chuck, 24,
Darcee- Dancing with the Stars, So you think you can dance, Chuck

6. My favorite quote is:
Ron- "The greatest happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved." -Victor Hugo
Darcee- "Hal, I wasn't there for the weeds." - Henry Eyring (To Draw Closer To God)

7. My favorite thing to buy is:
Ron- stuff from the apple store
Darcee- Clothes and baby clothes

8.I drive a:
Ron- F150 Truck
Darcee- Ford Expedition

9. I love to collect:
Ron- electronic gadgets
Darcee- journals

10. A smell that makes me pause:
Ron- brownies
Darcee- fresh baked bread

11. My favorite sport to watch is:
Ron- USC football
Darcee- Olympics

12. My favorite restaurant is:
Ron- Rodizio Grill and Tepanyaki
Darcee- Applebees and The Pizza Factory

13. A moment when I achieved absolute happiness was:
Ron- watching Darcee attempt impersonations
Darcee- the day I married my sweet hubby

14. Someone of something that made me laugh this week was:
Ron- treating a 4-year old on laughing gas who sat up and yelled, "I'm flying!"
Darcee-Honestly, I laugh at myself all day because of the not so funny jokes I make up

15.My earliest memory is:
Ron- I'm 8 years older than Darcee, so it's hard to remember that far back:)
Darcee- The Christmas when I 4 and received a My Little Pony sleeping bag

16. My first paying job was:
Ron- a paper route when I was 12
Darcee- Working at a nursery planting flowers with my grandma when I was 14

17. The memory that still makes me laugh is:
Ron- Darcee singing my ring tone not quite on pitch, but she tries
Darcee- Ron dancing like Tevia from Fiddler on the Roof after we saw the musical

18. A smell that reminds me of my childhood is:
Ron- chocolate cake with bananas and cool whip
Darcee- sushi and soy sauce (yes, I am Japanese)

19. When I exercise I like to:
Ron- racquetball, cycling, soccer
Darcee- long distance running, pilates, swimming

20. The best thing about being married is:
Ron- having your best friend to be around even when you don't feel like talking
Darcee- laughing everyday with your best friend, enjoying life together

21. What activities were you involved as a teenager?
Ron- wrestling, tennis, band, choir
Darcee- soccer, track, cheerleading, student government

No comments:

Post a Comment