Sunday, September 26, 2010

Isla & Brooke..

A couple days ago, I got to watch my niece Isla and we had so much fun! My little neighbor Brooke loves babies, so I went over to her house and asked Brooke if she wanted to help me watch Isla. She was so excited! I think Isla has to be about the happiest baby I have ever known. She hardly ever cries and is always happy. Even when she is sick and teething and ear infections, she does not cry. Maybe a little whimper, but that is about it! Anyway, Brooke loved reading her books.... and they played the piano together....

Brooke wanted to take baby Isla for a walk so we took her for a walk and Isla fell asleep. I told Brooke I would take her home and she told me she wanted to just come back to my house and watch Isla sleep:)


At the end of the day, I was sitting on the couch with Isla and we were looking out the window. I didn't see my sister walking up to the house, but Isla did and she started jumping up and down on the couch. My sister had been gone for the past 4 days on a work trip and you could tell Isla missed her mama. A fun day and thanks Brooke for all your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment