Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sachi...

We decided on the name of Sachi for our puppy. Which means in Japanese.... "Blessed" or "lucky". We could use a little luck right now. Sachi sounds a little weird, but it fit for our family. With being Japanese, my siblings and I all have Japanese middle names that we are quite proud of. So until we have children, are dogs are getting Japanese names. Anyway, yesterday I took Sachi to my mom's so that her and my niece Isla could see her. They had a lot of fun playing together. I love this picture.
Sachi also tries to be a little "Houdini"but is not very good yet! We put up our baby gate and she got her head stuck in it.


We also had the sliding glass door opened just a little bit and she got stuck and fell asleep.

This morning while I was running, she kept on trying to get onto the treadmill and I would lift her off each time. I didn't want her to get hurt, but I wanted her to realize that she would get hurt if she tried to hop on the treadmill while I was running. So I slowed down the treadmill to 1 mph and she jumped on and slid to the bottom and then was done with the treadmill and that was that. It was pretty funny! So this picture below was after her treadmill expedition. This is her new favorite place to sleep. I put a blanket in a laundry basket and she tips it over and burrows into the blanket.




















1 comment: