Sunday, September 19, 2010

Love Love Love Saturdays!!!

I love Saturdays! I love Saturdays because Ron does not have to work and we spend the day together. Well, at least most of the day! Yesterday, we took Keiko to obedience training and I think I will need some emotional therapy. Not really, it was really good for her, but I thought I was going to cry when they used the training collar! It's kind of funny, because I have never been a real pet person. The neighbor's dog used to lick me and I used to cringe or gag and then go take a shower. Okay, I wasn't that bad, but I would use sanitizer. Anyway, I have changed a little. I love our dog and she is such a sweetheart. The trainer really was training us and she was trying to get Keiko frustrated and start howling so she could show us what to do, in those situations. I wasn't really paying attention to the lady because Keiko was just wagging her tail and getting all excited and I started laughing. I don't think she was real pleased with me:) Anyway, on our way home, I told Ron I couldn't handle anymore training that day because I was beat. He started laughing and told me it was good training for me for when we have kids so that I will not give in when the child starts to cry. He said I would try to discipline them, but as soon as they started to cry, I would end up feeling guilty and give in. There is some truth to that, but I am sure I will learn!
Back to Saturdays, ron and I were able to watch a little of the USC game (not the best game, we don't really want to talk about it, but they did win) before I went do my cute neighbor's hair for the homecoming dance. Abby looked so beautiful and I was excited for her to go to her first high school dance.
After that, we hurried off to our ward BBQ and Movie Night! It was a lot of fun and I love our ward. Another good Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment