Sunday, October 3, 2010

Grateful...

I loved this picture of Ron and our nephew Jackson, so I decided to post it! Anyway, I feel really bad for complaining at all in my last post. I am blessed so much and I especially loved President Monson's talk about gratitude in Conference yesterday. As I listened to his talk, I thought about how grateful I am for all of my many blessings. Even after my "woe is me" post, I had an amazing friend drop off some yummy great harvest pumpkin choc chip bread and another friend text me to make sure my foot was okay. (Thanks Nancy and LeAnn) It made me realize how grateful I am for good friends and amazing people I am surrounded by. As we wait for our children to come, these are a few things that I have been blessed with and am grateful for......
-Ron
-the gospel
-eternal marriage
-family ( I would name them all by name, but there are too many)
-prayer
-scriptures
-prophet ( "We thank thee O God for a Prophet")
-Keiko & Sachi
-healthy bodies ( I am even more grateful now:)
-being able to exercise
-education
-Ron's and my job
-our home
-our friends and neighbors ( yes, we truly have the best)
-the yummy dinner I had tonight (Thanks Mom for the yummy cod)
-clothes
-adoption
-little children (big ones too)
-Ron said he was grateful for me (Ahhh!) and ice cream and homemade hot fudge that he cannot make right now because I used up all of the chocolate chips making him marble squares
- Ron also said he was grateful for the wonders of the human body that allow people to heal from many ailments.
- air conditioning ( believe it or not, I got a tan line today from talking with our neighbors outside
-water ( drinking, bathing, cleaning, swimming, water fights, watching Keiko in her pool)
- temples ( pretty excited for the Brigham City temple)
-my slapstick sense of humor that keep me going ( even if it's only me that's laughing)
- Ron also said he is grateful for my new black leggings that make my legs look huge:) ha ha ha
Today I asked Ron if my leggings made my legs look huge and he thought I said cute and he said. .....Uh huh!!!
- I truly am so grateful for every single person that has read my blog. I truly love you with all my heart and wish I could meet everyone that has read and laughed, cried, or just sympathized with us. Thank you and I love you!
Anyway, there are so many things that I am grateful for and these are just a few. I have been richly blessed and even if all of these things were taken away, the gospel, atonement, holy ghost, etc. will never be taken away. That is my foundation in itself to be grateful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment