Thursday, October 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!!!


Happy Birthday Mom!!! The big 52!
I just wanted to wish my mom a happy birthday! She really is the best mom and I continue to learn so much from her. Here are some of the things I love about my mom....
- She has always had time for us. I remember when she first started working, she worked at our elementary so she could be with us when we got out of school. When she would go running, we would go ride our bikes with her. She always was out practicing sports with us and playing games.
- My mom is like an energizer bunny! She just keeps going and going. She is the hardest worker and has taught me a lot about work ethic.
-My mom has a childlike nature. I love that she taught us how to play with children and be creative. My mom still plays hide and go seek with the grandkids:)
-My mom has always supported me with everything I was involved in: She helped me make my signs for student government, or go to the games when I cheered, she was at every soccer game and driving me to countless practices (with food for the ride home.) Whenever I was gone out of state for tournaments, I would find little encouraging cards in my luggage.
-I can honestly say that I don't remember my mom ever getting mad at me. (Really, who could get mad at me:)) just kidding, but she really never yelled at me. I am pretty lucky because I have been blessed with a mom and a dad with good temperaments.
-I love that we have the same sense of humor. For some reason, I am the only one that thinks she is hilarious:)
My mom with Kennedy, Kaiya, Kelsey, Kolby, and Khloe (my nieces)


















No comments:

Post a Comment