Sunday, October 31, 2010

HaPpY HaLlOwEeN

We had a good halloween. We didn't have very many trick or treaters, actually we had 3. So now I am stuck with those Spongebob gummy crabby patties:) We sure do have some cute neices and nephews in their costumes though.....

Isla the leopard

Khloe didn't want to wear her dog costume, so she decided to wear her tutu

All the girls at my Mom's

Kaiya is Marilyn Monroe

Kennedy is Audrey Hepburn.

Kelsey is Lucille Ball

Kolby is Elvis

Jackson the Kangaroo

Lincoln as Zurg

Teyla in her cute tutu

Kobe, Landon, and Preston

Again, the boys in California

Kobe is Megaman, Landon is Anakin Skywalker, and Preston is Bubblebee

Preston as BubbleBee the Transformer

4 comments:

  1. Your nieces and nephews are so cute! I can't believe how old their getting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Haylie,
    How are you doing? I miss seeing you all the time. I am getting so excited for Harry Potter because of you! Thanks!! Where are you living now? Your blog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment, I'm still getting used the this "mom of 2" thing, but I agree, they are cute! You guys have a lot of nieces and nephews, and I'm sure they think you are the best :) I hope all is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure if you received my last post or if you deleted it :o) but if you didn't get my post please feel free to email me at andrea.hodson7@gmail.com. It is regarding adoption. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete