Thursday, October 7, 2010

Some funny stuff...

As we have not adopted a baby yet, we have been looking into some different avenues for adoption. We started looking into international. We would not be able to adopt a baby from China because you have to be at least 30. We started looking into Japan, but it is difficult and costs a minimum of $40,000. Ouch!! Amidst the searches for Japanese adoption agencies, a website came up with these Japanese babies. I was laughing so hard. This probably was my brother Casey when he was little:) This picture made me laugh because usually you see in America pictures of babies with baby food or oatmeal all over them. I love that it is rice!


Oh wait.... I think this was my brother Casey when he was little:) We had an episode with snot bubbles when he was little that still makes me laugh! I love you Case!
Since I am on the topic of cute asian kids, here is one of my favorite videos of a cute little asian kido....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgrrQwLdME8
Makes me laugh every time! Ron sent me this email with a message that said, "Remember to ret her into your heart."


No comments:

Post a Comment