Saturday, October 9, 2010

Keiko & Sachi....

HEEELLLLOOOOO Keiko!














I was at the store the other day to get some groceries and I saw these cute little baby Halloween costumes:( So instead of the baby costumes, I ended up getting this puppy Halloween costume. Yes, I am a dork! I always looked at those people that dressed their dogs up and thought it was kind of stupid. Yes, I am a hypocrite! Ron came home and looked at Sachi and then at me and said, "Are you kidding me! What is that?" I think deep down he really thinks she looks cute.





Sorry if anyone is getting sick of pictures of our dog. We think she is pretty cute and funny. And the most exciting thing that is going on in our lives right now. Ron was saying that if we have any more failed adoptions, we will have to get another puppy. During this waiting period in our life, our dogs have been lifesavers.














They are finally getting along.
























1 comment:

  1. I love Sachi's Halloween costume! We'll have to see it in person sometime.

    ReplyDelete