Sunday, May 23, 2010

The weekend...




This weekend was really good, besides having a little cold. Saturday morning, the primary had an activity called the "Pathway to Palestine." I taught the part in the sea of Galilee. I wish I would have taken a picture of the sea and boat I made, because the kids loved it! Well, at least they loved the Swedish Fish I gave them afterward. Anyway, I think we had almost 80 kids come, which is a really good turnout. Later that evening, Ron and I went to a movie and were surprised with an email that made us very very happy. We then walked over to our car and we passed the flowrider and saw all of our cousins inside. It was fun watching all the little kids taking turns on their parents backs. The first picture is of our cousin Jason's little boy Jackson on Jason's back. He was absolutely loving it! Then, beautiful cousin Katie, Sara, and Aunt Brenda! Love you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment