Saturday, May 1, 2010

Things we love.....







I am not the greatest blogger in the world so I figured I could catch everyone up by posting all of the things I have enjoyed doing in the past year. Ron and I both loved going to the flowrider with Ron's brother and sisters. We are not very good, but we laughed a lot. We are lucky Brandon is a Chriropractor because I think we all had major whiplash.



Another thing I have loved doing is going to L.A. with Ron each summer. Ron teaches a IV sedation course at USC (GO TROJANS) each summer and I have been able to go with him. The first summer Ron's family went and we went to Disneyland and the broadway musical "Wicked", and we went bodyboarding in the ocean.

Another thing that was a lot of fun was Linda's (Ron's mom) surprise disco birthday party. Ron and I laughed so hard in our disco attire.Ron always laughs at this video of me while we were walking by the ocean cause he just says that I am like a little kid and his quote is...."Some things don't change":)

No comments:

Post a Comment