Saturday, May 1, 2010

MY CUTE HUSBAND....


To anyone who has not met my husband yet, he truly is amazing!! I love him more and more each day. Here are a few reasons why I love Ron...
First of all, he is So cute and the nicest guy in the world.
Second, he is the greatest uncle and is so amazing with kids.
He treats me amazing and I couldn't have dreamed of having a better husband.
He loves his family
He doesn't try to conform to the world,but is happy with who he is.
He loves to learn new things like remodeling our house.
These are just a few of the reasons why I love my husband.....


This is Ron at our family cabin with our brother in law.

Ron and his beautful sister at our wedding!


I love this picture of our nephew Landon and Ron. It is one of my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment