Monday, May 17, 2010

A great weekend...











Ok, well the weekend didn't start out all that great. My birthday was on Friday and Ron got food poisoning all Thursday and Friday. Ron never misses work, but he had to take a sick day. In the morning, Keiko got out and started running down the street. Let me just add that this was right after I had got out of the shower. Oh yeah, my flip flop had also broken, so I was running down the street with wet hair and a broken flip flop that made me look like I was limping. Great Birthday!!! I actually was laughing at myself because I knew I looked ridiculous. We decided to celebrate my birthday on Saturday instead, but Ron still got me flowers which was sweet of him. I got the funniest card from my sister that I feel is blog worthy. It said, "Lots of laughing, maybe a tiny bit of pee, then lots more laughing." This card represents what happens when my Mom, sister, and I try to hit golf balls at a driving range. It is the funniest thing you will ever see.


Saturday, was a lot of fun. Ron and I took Keiko for a long walk in the morning and it was so nice.

Later in the afternoon, we went down to the Cheesecake Factory and ate and then stopped at the Gateway on our way home. I loved spending the day with Ron! He really is the best husband. Yesterday, we had my family over for dinner and I love it when they come up here. Also, I get excited when Isla comes up. She is so stinkin cute and is growing like crazy. After my family went home, we ended up going on a walk with our neighbors and it was so funny. Their kids kept fighting over who got to walk Keiko. I guess she is the neighborhood pet now. I had an amazing weekend and thank you to everyone for all of my birthday wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment