Friday, May 7, 2010

Faith building experience..

Ya know.... I usually would just write this in my personal journal, but just felt the need to share it on my blog. My sister who adopted a little baby girl 5 months ago, said that the adoption process for her was an emotional roller coaster. I can totally see it truly as an emotional roller coaster, but I also have to say that it has been an amazing faith building experience. Honestly, I have come to know in such an intimate way how much our Father in Heaven loves each of us. How he is keenly aware of the struggles we are going through and that we are not in the families that we are in by chance. He loves each of us so much and I am grateful for this experience that has helped me to feel of His love more in my life and help me to increase my faith in Him. I know sometimes with trials or just uncertainty that we find our prayers being more heartfelt and meaningful or finding more guidance and application in our scripture study and I know that has been the case for me. I keep thinking of the scriptures in Romans 8:26-28. I know many times that I find myself not exactly knowing what I need to pray for, but that as I kneel, the thoughts come and it has been an amazing experience. I know our Heavenly Father is involved in our lives if we just look for Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment