Thursday, September 4, 2014

The treehouse..

 Last Friday, we went to the Treehouse with my mom, sister, and niece and had a blast. My Aunt Mitsuko is awesome and buys us annual passes to the treehouse and it hasn't been until this year that I realized how fun this place is. Until Reese was about 2, she put practically everything in her mouth and I just wanted to put hand sanitizer on her hands the whole time:) Now that Nora is past  that whole oral phase, we have a lot of fun at the treehouse. Nora was so cute when she walked in and saw all the little houses, firetruck, and lots of toys. She was running from one thing to the next and just squealing. She loved all the little houses that represented different countries and its culture. She also loved the music room and playing in the diner. Reese loved doing arts and crafts, playing in the play hospital, and riding on the horses and bulls. It was a fun day and I know we will return soon!
















No comments:

Post a Comment