Sunday, September 7, 2014

I love my husband.....


Can I just say how much I love this guy! As we are going through this adoption process, I love my husband even more. Every time we are going through the adoption process, I see things about my husband that I didn't notice before. He really is absolutely amazing. It is sad to me when I hear about couples that have gone through infertility or adoption and it has torn their marriage apart. Infertility and adoption are very trying things, just as many other trials we have in life, but I am grateful that these things have strengthened our marriage. As we were trying to fill out all of our paperwork to try to adopt our third child, I realized just how far Ron and I have come. We are completely on the same page and are very complementary when it comes to getting things done. It's kind of funny to me how when we were trying to adopt the first time, we were always just trying to say the perfect thing and do the perfect thing and let me tell you.... that is difficult. Now that we are older and much wiser;) ha ha, we have learned to just be ourselves and have confidence in Heavenly Father's plan. As we are about to adopt our third sweet baby girl, I have felt the spirit more than ever. As we have just been ourselves and listened to the Spirit, we have felt so much peace and comfort.
So going back to my amazing husband...........So our next adoption will be a private adoption, which is a new thing for us. Without an agency to oversee everything and make sure all the legalities are set, we have had to pretty much figure it out on our own. We ( and when I say we, I really just mean Ron) have hired an adoption attorney in Utah and New York. Ron just takes care of things. He knows what things I can handle and he just takes care of the rest. I am absolutely amazed at all that he has been able to get done for us to adopt our sweet baby girl. He just seems to be able to take care of everything that is set before him. He is extremely efficient and just goes to work. I love Ron so much and am grateful He is my husband. I am grateful He is the Daddy of  our 2, soon to be 3, girls. He listens to the spirit and he knows how to comfort them. He is just a great husband and father and I am grateful that our marriage is strengthened every time we adopt.

No comments:

Post a Comment