Sunday, August 1, 2010

baby's room.....




I know a lot of people were wondering what the baby's room looked like, so I thought I would take a couple of pictures before I took back a bunch of the jungle stuff. The crib and dresser look black, but they are actually expresso. I also didn't get a chance to put up his jungle lettering I had made, but I still think it was pretty cute. I thought that if I took back his bedding and some of the jungle animal stuff I would feel better. What I didn't think of was that you actually have to go inside the baby stores to return your merchandise. Not the greatest idea! Anyway, I was going to buy a big jungle looking tree and this big giraffe that was at Cuddle Haven, but I guess I don't have to now. So, this is what his room started to look like. I didn't get a chance to organize the closet just yet:)







We were going to do a jungle theme, but we took everything back. I love the colors in the room and with a little bright pink or something cute, I think I could make it look like a little girls room also. Whether girl or boy, we will be so excited for the baby we will hopefully be blessed with soon.


2 comments:

  1. Darcee, that is darling! I love the brown and green walls! Great job on painting and decorating!
    I am so sorry, I just keep thinking of you guys and my heart breaks everytime you come to mind. Let me know how I can help, please, I would love to do anything that could ease your mind and heavy heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LeAnn,
    Thank you so much for being such an amazing friend and being close to the spirit. When you called last week, it really couldn't have come at a better time. You have helped me so much already! Really! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete