Tuesday, August 17, 2010

BBQ

Last saturday we had a BBQ at my mom's house and it was so much fun! I love my famil and we had so much fun together! Ron was in California teaching his last course at USC for the summer so he was not able to be in our water balloon fight. We had a water balloon fight and Kennedy was trying to get me wet.
Kennedy, Kaiya, and Kelsey.... SO cute!





Casey was so funny! He put on this old police helmet with a visor and Kennedy was chasing Casey with water balloons! This picure below was how Casey defended himself!






I am not sure what is going on in this picture below, but Kaiya is sitting on Casey:)



I love my family!
Casey was the entertainer of the night! One of the girls put a mask on him as he was playing the guitar for us!

I love where I grew up! I forget how pretty the backyard is! I loved the big open backyard and then the basketball court and trampoline are on the outside! One day I want to have a backyard like this!
















No comments:

Post a Comment