Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sushi anyone?

So I have felt bad since Ron's birthday on the 27th of July because we have not really celebrated his birthday. Karsen was here on his birthday and so we decided to postpone everything. Anyway, I finally surprised him with his birthday dinner......SUSHI! Ron loves sushi and could easily eat 5 rolls in one sitting. I am not a sushi chef by any means, but Ron likes my sushi and that has to count for something:) Everytime I make sushi I am tempted to make a roll called the "Super Spicy Jensen." Which is a special roll that my brother Casey created last New Years Day. It was so funny! My brother in law had asked Casey to make him a roll and so we put tons of wasabi in it and called it the "Super Spicy Jensen." We laughed so hard when my brother in laws eyes started watering.
Back to Ron! I just have to say that I love my husband and he truly is such an amazing blessing in my life. Happy belated birthday Ron! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment