Friday, August 27, 2010

Back to work..

For the past month or so, I have not worked at the pilates studio because of everything that happened with the failed adoption. I have the most amazing boss, and when everything went down, she was so supportive and told me to take off as much time as I needed. Honestly, how many of us have boss's like that? Thanks Kristie! Anyway, I start teaching again next week and I am so excited! Our clients are awesome and I have made such amazing friends from working at the pilates studio. I thought I would post some pictures of our studio because a lot of people ask me what pilates is or what kind of apparatus we use. Here is also the link to the Pilates Body website: http://pilatesbodyutah.com/


Reformers, MVE's, Cadillac, Wunda Chair
Reformer sessions are in this room and mat classes are in the room next door

We love Prana:)


So, I was trying to get a cool picture of the reformer and forgot about the mirrors. So now this is a picture of me taking a picture of the reformer:)







No comments:

Post a Comment