Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Run, Run, and Run some more...


So my remedy for anything lately is to run, run, and run some more. Somehow, running seems to draw out all of the disappointment and tears of trying to adopt. I also love it! The extra motivation has been good for me lately because my mom, sister, and I are running a 1/2 marathon in October. Anyway, the funny thing that I was getting at was that tonight I went up to the track to run with Keiko. The sprinklers were going and she loves to try to bite the spraying water, which usually hits her in the face. Well, it was pretty hot and so I took her over to the sprinklers so she could try to get some water. I was timing it just right when so we didn't get nailed by the sprinklers, but Keiko got so excited that she started running and I didn't realize how wet it was and I slipped. My sunglasses fell off and I face planted it into the water. I was soaking wet and then we got nailed by the sprinkler. After we got back on the track out of the water, I had to call Ron immediately so he could laugh with me. I really wish I could post a video of tonight's episode to see how hilarious I looked, but I am sure there will be other occasions:)

Here is a different video of Keiko instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment