Friday, August 6, 2010

Moving forward....

I think we have been blessed very much to be able to move forward in faith toward our next adoption. When everything went down, Ron and I were thinking that InVitro wasn't sounding all that bad, but then we remembered some of the promptings we received in the beginning to adopt. I know our baby is out there and that we just need to be patient and be prepared for when he/she comes. It is difficult not knowing when our baby will come, but I know we will be parents soon. It feels good to go into the baby's room and feel like it is not Karsen's room anymore, but this baby that will be coming to our home. It stinks to again have to publish our profile online and wait, but nevertheless, we have and could use everyone's help! If you feel it helpful to share our profile with someone or direct them to our blog, we would really appreciate it! This is our information for our profile on itsaboutlove.org.

https://itsaboutlove.org/ial/profiles/24618073/ourMessage.jsf

Thanks again for all your love and support!

1 comment:

  1. Darcee I don't even know what to say about all you have been through! You are an absolutely amazing woman! I can't believe your strength, your trust in the Lord, and selflessness. I totally look up to and will continue to pray for you!

    ReplyDelete