Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Babysitting Isla...

Yesterday, I watched my niece Isla for a while and it was a lot of fun! She is such a happy baby and so cute! A couple weeks ago, she tried out our piano for the first time and went crazy on it so now she loves playing the piano whenever she comes over. I was so excited for Isla to tryout our little baby walker. I think for the first hour she was in it, she had an emotional overload:) So many things to play with and not enough hands. It is the coolest walker I have ever seen. One leg stays stationary and then the baby can walk in a circle.

Our sweet friend Kathy bought this walker for us at our baby shower and it is amazing. She said she bought this one because it had a family tree on it that you can put pictures in. SO cute! We are just waiting for our little baby to come so we can start our family tree! Thanks Kathy!!
Later that day, I took Isla for a walk in our new stroller. (Yes, I have to tryout everything!) I only walked down the street and back. A total of maybe .25 mile and two people stopped me to see if this was our new baby! I would claim her anyday, but I think my sister and her hubby kind of like her:) So I had to tell them our dissapointing news. Anyway, it was a fun day with my niece!


No comments:

Post a Comment