Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Youth Spectacular.....

This past friday, Cassie and I went to the youth spectacular at weber state university. It really was an amazing event, besides the fact that it was blasting hot and we were sweating to death! I felt really bad because I cannot imagine being in that hot weather at 8 1/2 months pregnant and I didn't even bring enough money for Cassie and I to get a drink. So I felt really bad!
It was pretty neat to see 3,000 youth on the football field. I guess these types of productions only occur every 10 years or so. The youth perform for the prophet which is pretty neat! I guess the prophet spoke on Saturday night and so we didn't get to listen to him, which is a bummer! It was really inspiring to me to see all of these amazing youth that truly do try to follow our Savior everyday! At the beginning of the performance, they had the youth in white costumes running past each other. The narrator talked about the war in heaven and it was just neat to picture all of these youth and the strength they had up there and the strength they have now on earth! I just pictured Karsen up in heaven and now coming down to earth and the strength that he will have! Heavenly Father truly entrusts us with his precious children to teach them and guide them back to Him.



Ogden, utah Missionaries


No comments:

Post a Comment