Sunday, July 4, 2010

Baby Shower....


Saturday, we had our first baby shower and it was so much fun! Ron's Mom and sister decorated everything SO cute! Lincoln and Jackson also helped put all the animals on the table. Karsen's room is going to be a jungle so they did a jungle theme. It was so nice seeing all of our family and friends and I was overwhelmed with their generosity! Truly Karsen is loved by so many people! He got so many cute things! Lincoln decided that the monkeys should go here because they were trying to eat the rolls:)

The fruit was amazing. Again, the decorations were so cute!



Lincoln also decided that the giraffes were trying to eat the cupcakes. You cannot see the rhinos because Lincoln said they were hiding in the back:)


Yummy M&M's that people could take home!




Again, as you can see, the bears were trying to eat the OREO's balls. I have never had one, but everyone says that these treats are the best!





As you can see, Linda is amazing at organizing and decorating for events! Thanks Linda for everything!



1 comment:

  1. My Pleasure Darcee! We are all so excited for you and Ron. We had so much fun. I wish I would have taken more pictures I should have kept the camera in my hand. It would have been fun having a picture of us girls together. You and Ron are going to be wonderful parents!!

    ReplyDelete