Sunday, July 4, 2010

Update on our adoption...

Just wanted everyone to know that Cassie is doing really well! A few weeks ago, she came into the office and all of Ron's assistants got to see her and they keep telling me that Ron and I are going to have a cute baby boy because Cassie is so pretty! I agree completely with all of them! Anyway, Cassie is doing really well. She said Karsen is about 5 lbs now and is about 19 1/2 inches long. So that means that Karsen will be about as tall as me at about age 6. Ha ha, not really, but probably by age 8:) We still cannot believe that we get to be parents soon and that Karsen will be here.
This past week, Cassie, my mom, and I went to see Eclipse and it was a lot of fun! Cassie told me that anytime the movie got really loud that Karsen would start moving. She says that he never stops moving. I am so excited to hold the little wiggle worm! If anybody has not yet heard the song by Michael McLean, "From God's Arms to My Arms to Yours", you should look it up and listen to it! It is amazing and I start crying every time I listen to it! Thanks Cass for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment