Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Ron....

Happy Birthday Ron! Today is his 33rd birthday! Ron truly is such an amazing husband and I could have never dreamed of being married to someone who is such a strength as Ron has been to me. I never thought I could love someone so much and we have only been married for about 2 and 1/2 years. He works so hard in everything he does. When I am down about something, he always finds a way to cheer me up and helps me to see what I can learn from my trials. He helps me to develop my talents and is kind and patient with me. He is very talented and very smart! He makes me laugh everyday and sometimes we think we are SO funny! He loves to serve everyone around him and has been blessed so much by obedience to the Lord. Ron, I love you and hope you have a wonderful birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment