Tuesday, July 20, 2010

9 days to go.....

I can't believe there is only 9 days to go before Karsen is born! Maybe even less. Cassie really wishes she would go into labor sooner than later! She is a little miserable with this hot weather! I have a constant to do list and it has been so much fun! I painted Karsen's room and I love it! I would post a picture, but I don't want to until we have everything set up! I am so excited! Yes, we are running our tails off trying to get everything done, but hopefully we will be successful! Tomorrow we plan on getting the carpets cleaned and then we can put up his crib and get everything set up! Our living room is pretty hilarious right now! It really is like baby land and I love it! So last night we had a lot of fun! We went to dinner with Cassie and my Dad and I loved it! I love that we are getting so close to Cassie and can talk about anything! I was really excited for Cassie to meet my Dad. He is the cutest little Japanese man in the whole world and he is funny:) Jan, had a bruised kidney, so she had to stay home. ( I hope you feel better!) It's kind of funny because my dad knows everyone and so Cassie and my Dad talked about people that they knew for quite a while. It was a lot of fun and I can't believe Karsen will be coming so soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment