Monday, July 12, 2010

Soon to be a mom...

I had a friend recently ask me what I was most excited about with Karsen coming soon. I told her that I think I am most excited to put all of these nurturing, mothering, and loving desires that I have had all my life to work and become the mom I have always hoped I would be. Whenever one of my nieces sleeps over, she wakes up in the middle of the night and she just wants me to hold her and then she falls back asleep. I think it is those little things. Sure, you do not get any sleep, but I love that she knew she was safe and could fall back asleep. I can't wait to be a mom and be that comfort and safenet and loving mom that Karsen can always come to. I have always wanted to be a Mom and I truly cannot wait to love Karsen with all my heart! I love all of the children that are around us, but I am so excited to finally be the mom of Karsen that we can love with no restrictions, holding back nothing! Love truly changes people and I know Karsen will truly change me. Right now, I feel like I have so much love in my heart and I love that I can love Ron unconditionally and I am so excited to be able to love Karsen unconditionally. There are so many things I am excited for, but loving Karsen is what I am most excited for!

No comments:

Post a Comment