Monday, July 12, 2010

My Sweet Hubby and the baby shower..

I seriously have the greatest boss in the world. I am not sure if that is what I would call her because she is such an amazing friend, but anyway, Kristie is so sweet! She threw me a baby shower at work and it was so much fun! We have the most amazing clients in the world. They are so kind, generous, and beautiful might I add! Karsen received so many cute outfits and blankets and many other things! Thanks you so much Kristie for everything you did for Karsen and I and thank you also to all of our wonderful clients and friends! I really appreciate it! These are just some of all the outfits we received!
One of my favorite clients... Jill and her cute daughter Saige.

Another wonderful client.. Marci



Such amazing friends and clients... Jen and Kim and their cute kids


The sweetest person and the owner of the pilates studio... Kristie











The fruit was so yummy!































So I came home early from California on Friday night because Kristie was throwing me a baby shower at the pilates studio on Sat. afternoon. So I have to admit that this was the first time that I was going to fly by myself and I was a little bit nervous. Yes, I have been spoiled. Whenever Ron and I fly anywhere, he always checks us both in, takes my luggage to where it is supposed to go, makes sure I have my boarding pass and ID and tells me where I need to go. For example, when we flew into LA on monday morning, he was carrying both of our luggage and his racquetball bag on his back and he just asked me to carry one of his rackets that would not fit in his bag and to try to keep up with him. So now that you have a good picture of how I am in airports, I was a little nervous flying home. The plan was that if Ron was had a game, he was going to put me on a cab and I was going to try to figure out the airport stuff. Well, he ended up driving me to the airport and then checking me in and taking my luggage to wherever it was supposed and again, made sure I had my boarding pass and ID ready for security! Yes, I am pathetic, but I am grateful for my wonderful husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment