Sunday, July 4, 2010

A Fun Friday Night!!







So Friday night, we had our neighbor kids over and it was a lot of fun! Well, I have to back up for a minute and say how earlier that day, I had seen the boys outside playing and so I filled up some water balloons to throw at them, but they had gone inside by the time I went out to get them. I had kept checking to see if they were outside all day, but they never came. Finally, they came over to our house later on and I threw the balloon so that I just got the boys wet instead of Ron. Yes, I am a considerate wife:) Well, in the meantime, Brooke and I went outside on the deck and Ron came running from in the house and pelted me right in the back with the balloon and soaked me. It splashed all over me and Brooke! Thanks Ron!! He felt pretty bad about getting Brooke so wet and made sure to dry off her hair. We took the kids on the new nature trail and we pretended we were crossing the "Bridge to Terabithia." When we got back to the house the kids and I filled up water balloons and ambushed Ron and Keiko. It was a lot of fun, but Ron still did not get wet! Bummer! Then we watched the Bridge to Terabithia and popped some popcorn. It was a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment