Sunday, February 1, 2015

Becoming Van Gogh

Reese had her first preschool art show on Friday and it was truly AMAZING! I was so impressed with all of the artwork done by 3 and 4 year olds.  Reese's teacher had posted this picture on instagram with a little description of what instruction the students receive.
I was so proud of Reese for following the verbal instructions. She sometimes has a difficult time concentrating and we have been working on her confidence in doing things by herself.  When I saw the picture that her teacher had posted, Reese said, "That is my picture!" I honestly couldn't believe that she painted that. I told her how amazing it was and how proud I was. When I Reese a hug, she was beaming! It breaks my heart when Reese doesn't have confidence in herself and we have been working hard on helping her get her confidence back. This past week, Reese has been counting down the days until her art show and was really excited to invite her cousin to come see her artwork as well. Reese said she wanted to look "fancy" for her art show and so she put on her Great Grandma's clip on earrings! They looked darling on her!
Nora is always Reese's biggest fan and loves to cheer Reese on at anything that she does. Every time somebody would take a picture of Reese, Nora would give Reese a hug. 


 Nora's necklace cracks me up! I'm not sure how she got her necklace like that:)





Reese's little friend Madden! These two are hilarious together! We carpool to preschool and the days that I drive are so entertaining. Every time we are driving, we are actually on a roller coaster in Disneyland and we wave out the window to all of the Disney characters we can think of.  It's great!




No comments:

Post a Comment