Monday, February 16, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!!

 Happy Valentine's Day was such a great day! Ron and I celebrated Valentine's Day the weekend before because we were not sure if baby Ren would be here by Valentine's Day. I wish I had taken a cute picture of the two of us to post, but I HATE taking pictures of myself and so it is the last thing I think of doing. I love my hubby though and every year that I am married to him gets better and better. Our Valentine's Day plans had changed and so we ended up having a great Valentine's day at home. Ron decided to take the girl's out on a double date and so he asked them ahead of time and they were so excited for their date with Daddy. Reese and I made chocolate covered strawberries and I made Sushi and Ron's favorite cake for their date. Reese was so funny! She was taking a shower and I asked her if she was ready to get out and she yells, "Yeah! I'm almost ready for my date"! She picked out a fancy dress to wear and Reese and Nora were so excited for Ron to knock on the door.

The video that I recorded melted my heart. It seriously was the best gift to watch Ron take our girls on their first double date. Watching Ron treat our girls like little princesses just made me love him even more. I think that is how our relationship is. We don't go on a lot of extravagant vacations and have amazing pictures of all the places we have been together, but it is the everyday things that strengthen our marriage. It is the hugs and kisses when he gets home from work, it is the squeals I hear from the girls every time he walks in the door, it is doing laundry and dishes together, playing candyland, playing soccer, and family hugs. It's just the smalls things day by day that strengthen our marriage and our family. I love it.





 This is Ron's favorite cake. It is 2 round chocolate cakes that are cut in half and then has cool whip and bananas in the layers. Then frosted with chocolate frosting.

 Nora loved her Sushi and is getting really good at using her chopsticks

 This was so funny because a while ago, I told Reese that my Dad would buy us Kid Cuisines when I was a little girl and so every time Reese sees a Kid Cuisine commercial, she wants to try one. On Friday night, Ron got the girls Kid Cuisines to try.


No comments:

Post a Comment