Sunday, February 15, 2015

Reese's first Valentine party...

I saw these "Awesomesauce" valentines on studio 5 and thought they were adorable. Reese and I always laugh at the awesome sauce commercials so she thought this was a great idea. 
 Reese was really excited for her Valentine party at preschool and wanted me to take some pictures of her. She always cracks me up when she starts her poses. They are the best!
 Sorry I didn't rotate this next picture. I thought these Valentine's were adorable!
 On Tuesday, Reese had show and tell and she decided that she wanted to make cards for everyone in her class. It was so cute as she asked me to help her write all of the kid's names and she decorated all the envelopes. I bet she spent at least an hour on all of these cards. It was awesome because spent a lot of time practicing writing her letter which is always nice when she does that willingly:) She really has the best heart and constantly thinks of others. Her daily acts of kindness bless all those around her.


Sisterly love...







No comments:

Post a Comment