Friday, November 28, 2014

Ice Skating


 About a week about, we went ice skating for mutual. Reese has really been wanting to go ice skating lately and so I took the opportunity to bring her along. Also, I have a difficult time leaving my girls lately. With everything that has happened with Lola, I have a difficult time leaving Reese and Nora at all. I also realized that I tend to have breakdowns when Reese and Nora are not with me. Anyway, back to ice skating.....
We had a great time skating with our youth. They are so much fun to be around and they have such strong testimonies. They are kind, loving, and always so welcoming. I have really missed the young women in our ward. I haven't been around much the past couple of months. I have been lifted up many times by our amazing young women and a feeling of responsibility to be a good example to them. As I have felt my testimony being strengthened, I have had a desire to share the things I have learned to our young women. I keep feeling like if I had to go through this trial to help strengthen these young women, then it was worth it. I hope and pray that they can feel how much their Heavenly Father love them and that He is present in their life. Anyway, we had a great time ice skating.










No comments:

Post a Comment