Sunday, November 9, 2014

Happy Halloween

 We had a wonderful Halloween this year. Reese has been talking about what she wanted to be for Halloween since January. Earlier this year, she wanted to be Elsa, Nora would be Anna, Sachi was going to be Sven, Ron was going to be Kristoff, and I was going to be Olaf. Then it switched to Aladdin, Jasmine, Abu, Raja,and the Jeanie. Then she decided on My Little Ponies and wanted to look at My Little Pony costumes everyday for the past 3 months. She was so excited to finally wear her costume although she didn't really enjoy trick or treating. Nora on the other hand hated putting her costume on, but absolutely loved trick or treating.


Nora was hilarious trick or treating. We went to my grandma's assistant living and all people were sitting in a circle giving out candy to all the little kids. Reese didn't want to go get candy, but Nora sure did. She was hilarious. She would grab handfuls of candy from the bucket and then move onto the next bucket. She then went over to her cousins buckets and was grabbing handfuls of candy from their buckets and putting it in her own. The hilarious part was that they had no idea she was doing this. I couldn't get Nora to put on her costume at the Assisted Living place so we had to resort to my tiger ears.







 We had fun trick or treating. Our friends watched Lola while we went trick or treating, but not before we stopped by Ron's parents house. It's so cute how Nora and Reese talk to Lola. Thney are the best big sisters. Nora loved running from house to house knocking on all the doors. I realized that if I stopped to talk too long, Nora would grab handfuls of candy over and over again without me knowing. We had to put candy back quite a few times;) I was so proud of Nora though! She walked almost the entire time and was so happy the entire time. Reese wasn't feeling real well and Ron had to carry her almost the entire time. I felt pretty bad because before we had even started trick or treating, she said she just wanted to stay at home and watch a movie. Anyway, Reese was a trooper and Nora was hilarious and we had a wonderful night of trick or treating.


 Lola spent the evening with our friends and I 'm pretty sure she was loved and cuddled the whole night. She is such a good baby.





No comments:

Post a Comment