Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas Day...


Christmas Day truly was magical this year. I knew Reese would get really excited when she opened her presents and I couldn't wait to see her face. I felt like a little kid on Christmas morning because I woke up early and had to force myself to go back to sleep and wait for Reese to wake up. So 8:30 finally came around and I woke up Reese. We sat in her room singing Happy Birthday to Jesus until Ron was ready for us to come down. I was hoping she would see her stocking and the HUGE Yo Gabba Gabba doll, but she immediately went running over to the kitchenette that was covered with a blanket. She yanked off the blanket and did a little dance and then started cooking in her kitchen. She finally came around to opening up her stocking and was so excited to find many boxes of Tic-Tacs. (One of her favorites.) She was also really excited when Sachi opened up her present, which contained a lot of dog toys. Reese just started tossing them in every direction yelling Sachi's name. 




 We finally took Reese upstairs so she could find her trampoline. When she saw the tramp, she ran right over to the tramp and started jumping as high as she could. It was awesome! She would have jumped on her tramp for an hour if we would have had the time.
 When we got home Christmas night, I was amazed at just how much stuff Reese received from grandparents and cousins. She is one spoiled little girl and loved all of her gifts! Christmas truly was magical this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment