Tuesday, December 4, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...


I love the Christmas season and all the fun activities that go with it. I love the decorations, the lights, the music, the wrapping, and the excitement that comes with Santa. I love it when the young women come caroling to our house (mostly just to see Reese, but I will take them anytime), and all the reminders of our Savior's birth. One of our favorite Christmas traditions is going to the "Savior of the World" musical production down at the conference center. Ron actually proposed to me at this production 5 years ago so that is another reason why I love "Savior of the World" so much.
       Each year at Christmas time gets more and more exciting with Reese. Her eyes light up and she yells "Wow". I am excited to take her to temple square soon to see the lights. Ron is going with the young men and young women in our ward  soon and so we are going to head down with them. I can't wait for Christmas morning and to see the look on Reese's face.

 Reese wasn't sure about Santa, but he was the best santa I have ever seen. He's the real deal!
 A little cold, but Reese loved taking a wagon ride to see the lights. Her eyes were huge as she looked and pointed at all the lights.

 Reese wasn't scared of this Santa because she knew he gave out candy. She wouldn't even look at him, but just dove into the candy cane bucket.

Reese's shoe tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment