Sunday, December 9, 2012

20 months

 I am a little late with Reese's 20 month post, but she's not 21 months yet, so I figure I'm doing pretty good. Reese is starting to talk in sentences and I love listening to her cute voice. She said her first prayer today and both Ron and I were a little teary eyed as she said her 8 word prayer. Reese also loves to read the scriptures when I am reading. It is so funny, because I usually read my scriptures laying on my stomach and she will come by me and start to read as I read. I will ask her questions about it and she will say, "ummmm, jabber jabber jabber etc." I absolutely love it!


 - Reese loves to use my make-up brushes when I do her hair
- Reese loves cucumbers and my sister taught her to put them on her eyes:)
- Reese loves Minnie Mouse
- Reese played racquetball for the first time
-stopped saying "why" and now started saying "what"
 - Reese loves to play in the pantry and give Sachi a doggy treat
- she loves to draw. It breaks my heart when Reese will try to draw a flower or balloon and ends up throwing her crayon in frustration.
 -Reese loves to play with her friend Charlie
 -Reese likes to do the splits
 Reese loves to play with her Daddy and his IPAD.


No comments:

Post a Comment