Tuesday, December 11, 2012

A fun weekend

 I love days when Reese and I don't have to go anywhere. I love that I don't have to take Reese to school yet or soccer, piano, or dance class. I'm sure those days will come, but right now, I love that we just get to do whatever we want all day. So today, Reese made a baby train and pushed her babies around everywhere.
 And when Ron got home, he was teaching Reese how to play racquetball and it was pretty funny because Reese didn't care about the racket, she just liked that the ball was pink.
On saturday, we had a full day. Reese had a lot of fun at Isla's birthday party. She liked all the rides at Chuck E Cheese and dancing in front of the screen. After the party, we went down to SLC to watch the BYU v UTAH girls game. My friend plays for BYU and we hadn't watched her play in a while. Reese loved watching the game and clapping with the band.




 For some reason, Reese wanted to watch the game upside down for most of the game.



No comments:

Post a Comment