Sunday, January 6, 2013

21 months...

I have always thought it was weird when a mom would say their child is 13,14,or 21 months old. I would think to myself, "why don't you just say they are 1 or almost 2", but now I realize why they said their child was13,14, or 21 months old. Reese changes so much from one month to the next and has learned so much since her first birthday, so it seems that saying 1 isn't good enough. Anyway, my new response for Reese's age is that she will be 2 in March. 
In the past month, Reese has started talking non-stop and in sentences. I love hearing her cute sweet voice asking me questions all day long. 
"Mama, where's Sachi?"
"Mama, want pizza?" (as she makes me food in her kitchen)
"Mama, where's Daddy?"
"Mama, let's go upstairs."
"Mama, Sachi want bone."
She has also started singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star", "popcorn popping", "Stronger",  and "Jesus wants Reese for a Sun beam" (yeah, we changed the words:)) Oh, and she loves to sing the USC theme song. 

 Reese has also turned into gumby. She has started to the splits and can go all the way down. She loves to run and then jump into the splits. She loves to jump on her tramp to the "Stronger" song.  She is a pure delight to be around and I have noticed lately that Reese is going to be such an amazing big sister.  She is such a great helper and loves to help her Daddy take out the trash, help me unload the dishwasher, vacuum (she got a new little vacuum for Christmas that actually works), she loves to make her babies food and bring them drinks from her kitchen, and just take care of others. She has always been very sensitive to the feelings of those around her. She loves to make people laugh and is pretty hilarious herself. We are blessed everyday to have her in our family.

 This past month, we took Reese bowling for the first time and she had a lot of fun. I think she loved dancing to the music more than bowling though.

No comments:

Post a Comment